Find Your Calling at Louisiana United Methodist Children and Family Services
Visit Our Employment Portal to Review Current Openings
We Seek Exceptional People!
Our mission drives our work. If you enjoy helping others, have solid skills, and you long for satisfying work, we want to hear from you! Our ministries to children and families in Louisiana provide our staff members with exceptional opportunities to make a real difference in the lives of Louisiana’s children, families and communities.
Comprehensive Benefits Package
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits which is one of the most appealing in our field. The work we do is intense and is not for everyone. However, if you desire a career with meaning, we are a mission-driven, leading provider of behavioral health care, child welfare, and foster care services to Louisiana’s children and families.
Our employee benefits include:
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave
- Holiday Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Volunteer Community Service Leave
- Medical Insurance (3 options – one includes a Health Savings Plan)
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental Short Term Disability
- Supplemental Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Cancer Insurance (2 options)
- Supplemental Hospital Confinement Indemnity Insurance
- Retirement Plan (403b)
- Choice of two Credit Unions
- UMA Destination RX Prescription Drug Program (Free)
LUMCFS is an equal opportunity employer.